for In-Person Touch Sessions
~ COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread primarily by person-to-person contact. ~
While there is still a possibility of COVID-19 transmission as a result of attending an in-person session, health risks can be mitigated with the following:
★ Not only am I fully vaccinated, but I have also recovered from COVID-19.
★ I am currently only working with people who have also been fully vaccinated and I require proof
★ Both I and all clients will wear KN95 masks at all times. Although we may engage in closeness
and touching, close face-to-face contact will be avoided. Clients are always at choice and will
only engage in the degree of closeness and touch with which they feel comfortable.
★ In lieu of windows, the office space has a high-powered fan, as well as an AirDoctor 3000,
physician-grade air purifier.
★ If any client experiences symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with anyone who has
been diagnosed with COVID-19, they are required to cancel their appointment.
Complete list of safety precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19:
● Take client’s temperature, upon arrival
● Provide hand sanitizer, with 60% or higher alcohol content
● Provide a KN95 mask, if a client does not have one (As well as a new, clean mask at each
● Run fans, as needed to circulate the air
● Employ a physician-grade air purifier to filter and purify the air
● Maintain restroom soap dispensers and cleanliness
● Disinfect office supplies and surfaces after each client
● Schedule client appointments at intervals
● Remove trash daily
➔ Stay home, if they feel sick
➔ Wear a mask at ALL times, while inside the building and during the session
➔ Maintain a 6-foot distance between themselves and others, while in the downstairs lobby
➔ Use hand sanitizer provided upon arrival and following the session
➔ Avoid touching their face during the session
For clarification, possible symptoms of COVID-19 include:
❖ Fever or chills
❖ Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
❖ Muscle or body aches
❖ New loss of taste or smell
❖ Sore throat
❖ Congestion or runny nose
❖ Nausea or vomiting
For more information on symptoms, click here.